We love our volunteers! It takes lots of folks to make the National Banana Pudding Festival happen. Volunteers have a great time at the Festival while supporting our community.
To apply as a volunteer for the 2020 festival
- go to the application site
- click on START APPLICATION
- on the login page, find SIGN UP AS and choose NEW USER
- enter your EMAIL ADDRESS, FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, PHONE and PASSWORD
- click SAVE & CONTINUE
- on the next screen, select your T-SHIRT SIZE, then click SAVE & CONTINUE
- on the next page, select the AREA and SHIFT you want to work. You can select more than one. When done, click SUBMIT.
- if you want to work more than one shift, click the APPLY FOR ANOTHER SHIFT button and repeat.
If you're under 18 years old, you must provide the name of your parent or guardian and their email address. They will be contacted for consent before the application is approved. You must be older than 13 years to volunteer.
Ready to apply? Start here.
The online application above is easy to use on a phone or a computer, but if you need a paper application we have those, too. Contact email@example.com for a paper application.